Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Organizing my life this Fall



Image result for images pictures of Mom


Now that summer is over and Fall is right around the bend I start to reorganize my life and plan for the winter and the year. My starting point covers 3 areas 
Record keeping for appointments
Organizing my home and life
and Storing all my stuff!

There is a lot to be said for babysteps. 

I get a good calendar, I clean out closets and pantries and start to figure out what to do with what remains. I like to walk around with a box and if it doesn't fit our life it is donated. 
I also don't get so involved in planning that nothing ever gets done. A daily activity list of #MUST DO's helps a lot such as always do the dishes and at least one load of laundry. I also like to include my food intake to keep on my diet as well as doing something "fun" everyday. I like to crochet so that is something I do daily even if it is just for a few minutes. Watching a funny show daily helps too as laughter is good medicine for the soul and a Happy person gets a lot more done. Finally, I plan for new things I want to learn. I am always going to school, so to speak as I will take a few things I want to learn and try to master them and then build on them over the years. Sometimes I pick one thing or 8 like I was attending real school less or more depending on what is going on in my life. This keeps me busy and happy and fresh. Example I may say I want to learn how to sew this year, etc.. and buy a few books, watch a few youtubes, and pull out my sewing machine and start to purchase anything I will need to master the art. I put all this in my calendar and just take some babysteps and learn a little everyday or week and by the end of the year I have a new skill!  I look forward to Fall and the changes, It's a great way to give yourself a new outlook and get moving in a good positive direction. 






Enter to win click here


Win a Necklace click here



http://rewardsandmore4you.blogspot.com/



     If you would like us to do a product review for you it's FREE and a easy way to get your brand name out there.

     Please help us by being  a sweetheart and sharing this post with your friends on facebook, instragram and twitter. Hugs to you! 

If you have a sweepstake or freebie you would like us to share on our blog please email us at PopleBackyardfarm@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment