Thursday, September 22, 2016

The app that can change your life


    Image result for bible is


No matter where you are at you can carry your Bible with you and read portions of the Bible anywhere you are at, at anytime with the #FREE Bible.is app. You can load it right onto your mobile phone. I love this app because I can "LISTEN" to my Bible. Sometimes I put headphones on or slip it in my pocket and just listen to the Bible as I am cleaning the house. The Bible is the greatest Book ever written and so many have drawn strength and increased their Faith by studying the Bible. What a great way to have little ones learn the Bible stories too! I remember when I was a child my Dad would gather all his children around him and we would have "family altar" 

I am so glad my parents took the time to teach all of their children to love Jesus and took us to church. Here is my big family I am the little girl sitting on my mother's lap :)


Free app below

https://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/audio-bibles/resources

No comments:

Post a Comment